Source: Streetwise Reports 04/11/2019
This asset, located in a historical mining district in Coahuila, is highly prospective for silver and zinc.
Silver Bull Resources Inc. (SVB:TSX; SVBL:NYSE.MKT) announced in a news release it launched an 8,000-meter drill program at its Sierra Mojada project in Mexico after receiving the necessary permits.
The campaign will initially test four historic mining areas on the property. Drilling in one previously drilled location will test the sulphide extensions of the main deposit at depth as mineralization at the deposit remains open to the east, west and north. This will be the first drilling ever done in the other three places.
Drilling is being conducted under Silver Bull’s joint venture option with South32, and Major Drilling De Mexico S.A de C.V. will perform the work. Under the option agreement, “South32 must contribute minimum exploration funding of US$10 million (‘Initial Funding’) during a 4 year option period with minimum aggregate exploration funding of US$3 million, US$6 million and US$8 million to be made by the end of years 1, 2 and 3 of the option period respectively.”
Read what other experts are saying about:
- Silver Bull Resources Inc.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter at: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following company mentioned in this article is a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports: Silver Bull Resources. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Silver Bull Resources. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Silver Bull Resources, a company mentioned in this article.
( Companies Mentioned: SVB:TSX; SVBL:NYSE.MKT,