Hello investors and a big special thanks to our new and long time subscribers.
Gary Wagner, writing for Kitco, gives us some information on the current status of gold and the U.S. dollar in the first article below: Gold Attempts To Find Price Support
Most of you know that the recent decline in gold is directly attributable to the very strong rise in the U.S. dollar. In the second article below, one analyst sees the possibility of a large decline in the dollar coming very soon, “U.S. Dollar Index Expected to Crash to 80 in 2018 – Here’s Why”.
While no one can exactly predict the short term direction of gold and the U.S. dollar, I continue to believe that the current markets are giving resource investors an excellent entry point right now.
For me, there is only one way to play this ‘game’ by investing in quality junior mining companies and/or long-term stock warrants trading on those companies.
If you are not familiar with stock warrants, you can receive The Stock Warrant Handbook for FREE by visiting, http://CommonStockWarrants.com along with more freebies.
Remember that only 25% or so of my personal portfolio is in stock warrants, the balance are common shares in the junior mining companies and I am on the hunt for new additions to my portfolio.
There are many interesting opportunities in stocks as well as the stock warrants available today, so if you are not a current subscriber, LET’S GET YOU STARTED NOW.
The next several years, 2018 – 2020 will see some exciting times in the PM sector and I am looking to make a fortune. Do you want to follow me? Let’s have some fun and make money together.
Recent Articles On Our Websites:
- Gold Attempts To Find Price Support
- U.S. Dollar Index Expected to Crash to 80 In 2018 – Here’s Why
- Stick To A $1,450 Gold Forecast, Says This Analyst
- Investment Experts Discuss the Opportunities With Stock Warrants
- Looking for a Turn in Gold
- Potential Russian Law Restricting Uranium Exports to US Is Bullish for American Producers
- I Like the Penny Stocks Right Here and Right Now
- New Articles from Chris Vermeulen – The Technical Traders
From the shores of Lake Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico