With The Masters rapping up in Atlanta, we have Tiger, still in the hunt with a few holes remaining as I write this piece.
Hello Subscribers and others interested in possibly becoming subscribers.
Gold has substantially fulfilled our views as well as the views of TheTechnicalTraders.com to the down side target of no more than $1278. We could easily trade in a tight range now for a few weeks, before we resume the upside move and then take out the longtime overhead resistance around $1400 and then head to $1500 perhaps by years end.
You need to be in position very soon to capture what I believe will be the potential for many 10 baggers in resource shares and much more in the stock warrants on those shares.
Recent Articles On Our Websites:
- Stock Warrants | Power Point Presentation (April 5, 2019)
- ADL Predictions For Price Of Gold
- Precious Metals Setup Final Buying Opportunity
- Is This The Last Leg Higher For The Dow Index?
- Crude Oil Nearing Resistance – Could A New Top Form Here?
- Canadian Dollar May Be Setting Up For An Upside Breakout
Enjoy your weekend but don’t go to sleep and miss this opportunity,
Dudley Pierce Baker