Chris sits down with Craig Hemke of Sprott Money to talk about where the markets may be going. Topics and questions we cover include the following:
- What are the best assets to be in as we move into September and the coming Fall season? If Crude and Gold are holding their value, what does this indicate may happen to the overall markets next?
- What does it mean if Copper continues to decline?
- As yields go higher, is there potential for Bonds (TLT) to test new lows? Should investors who have the buy-and-hold strategy being deployed in their portfolios begin to consider a different strategy?
- What will turn a fear of missing out (FOMO) into outright fear in the market?
- Looking at the Gold chart, what levels should we be watching now for support and resistance?
Daily Pre-Market Trade Signals. Trades Last 1-20 Days In Length For Instant Results
Investors – don’t overlook the great opportunities available with stock warrants which will increase your potential gains and greatly decrease your investment cost by at least half.
E.B. Tucker with Casey Research recently referred to Dudley as ‘the top expert in the field with over 40 years of experience with stock warrants.’
“I also encourage you to check out the work from our friend Dudley Baker. Dudley is the founder and editor of Common Stock Warrants. He’s been trading warrants for 40 years and has developed an exclusive database of all stock warrants trading in the U.S. and Canada. We’re paid-up subscribers as well.”
Readers may remember this name, Precious Metals Warrants, which we launched in May 2005. This was a groundbreaking service with a database of only the stock warrants trading in the resource sector. This was a very popular and successful service as gold and silver soared in early 2012. In 2013, we expanded our services to include all stock warrants trading in the United States and Canada and in all investment sectors and we changed our name to Common Stock Warrants. All of the stock warrants trading in the resource sector are still available in our databases and include warrants on oil and gas companies, gold and silver companies, lithium companies, uranium companies, SPACs, etc. We currently see the resource sector (PMs) to be one of the next big opportunities for investors. GET STARTED NOW!